The mission of St. Andrew’s Episcopal Academy is to offer an academically challenging curriculum in an environment that reflects the faith and values of the Episcopal Church. We seek to prepare students to reach their individual potential; providing a foundation for the future, and to inspire each to be people of positive character who seek to make a difference and empower them to become leaders dedicated to service to others.
At St. Andrew’s Episcopal Academy, students learn both inside and outside of the classroom. Our remarkable location on the Indian River Lagoon provides the opportunity for students to gain interdisciplinary instruction and acquire the important skills needed for a 21st century economy. Our experiential learning model engages and accelerates learning for our students making them college and career ready. Faculty and staff employ a variety of teaching methods to foster a lifelong love of learning. The faculty and staff of St. Andrew’s dedicate themselves to meeting the intellectual, spiritual, moral, social, emotional and physical needs of each child in partnership with Academy families.
- Enjoy working in a living lab with area scientists along the Indian River Lagoon
- Learn from experts in their fields through partnerships with local businesses, organizations and community leaders
- Explore health and personal fitness through physical education
- Study music, acting and dance with major performances held at the Sunrise Theater
- Volunteer with area non-profits, making a difference to those in need in our community