VOLUNTARY PREKINDERGARTEN (VPK)
School-Year VPK Registration is a two-step process:
- Step 1: Visit the online registration (https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/) to complete an application with the scans of the following documentation:
- Proof you reside in Florida (e.g. utility bill, bank statement)
- Proof your child turns 4 years of age by September 1st (e.g. birth certificate, passport)
- Step 2: Once you receive the certificate of eligibility:
- Sign line 18
- Date line 19
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For part-time students, the certificate must be received by the business office before the student starts school.
For full-time students, the credit will be applied to tuition once the signed certificate is received by the business office and the state announces the reimbursement rate.
Please refer to the FL VPK Fact Sheet for Families for additional guidance.
For questions, contact Tiffany Nixon, email@example.com or (772) 461-7689, ext. 4.